First of two At Sea days. The ship is moving less than yesterday, thankfully! This morning we went to the Dining Room for breakfast. I had an "English Breakfast", complete with bangers and fried toast.
Our program this afternoon was about Marconi, the invention of Morse Code and electricity and how new methods of communication changed the world.
The dress code for the Dining Room tonight was "dressy" (they used to call it "formal". Apparently, they used to do a lot of things, like a Midnight Buffet). We enjoyed our dinner with people from St. Louis and Florida.
Tonight we're watching Gonzaga vs. UCLA. A word on the TV: While we have the opportunity watch quite a variety of movies, we've been watching Basketball and MSNBC. This is not broadcast TV. I don't know where they get the signal, but there are no regular commercials. Rather, the commercials are made to promote the network itself. So we have seen MSNBC commercials a hundred times!
Tomorrow I have signed up for a 5K walk event around the Promenade Deck. I made a donation to the HAL Foundation to support Ukraine. This will be the first real "test" of my new knee!
![]() |
| The Tamarind dining room |
![]() |
| Coffee shop and lounge |
![]() |
| Crew is always painting |




No comments:
Post a Comment